Sale Type: Live Public Auction – Theater Style
Number Of Sale Rings & Types Of Bidding:
- Ring # 1 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding, Live Internet Bidding – Simulcast) – Lots 1 – 1,999 – Test & Measurement, Electronics, Manufacturing, Laboratory, Healthcare, Lots 5,000’s at 12:00 PM – Containers
- Ring # 2 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding) – Lots 2,001 – 2,999 then 3,001 – 3,999 Furniture, Filing Cabinets, Chairs, Cabinets, Equipment, Computers, Printers, Monitors, Copiers, Plotters, Laptop, Office Equipment
3 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction
- Online Absentee Bidding (absentee bids are downloaded and brought to Live Auction, ALL absentee bids MUST be submitted by Thursday, 10:00 PM)
- Live Internet Webcast via Live Auction World – 3% Additional Fee for this service
Note: Prior to Online Absentee Bidding (Bentley’s Website) OR Live Internet Bidding (Live Auction World), each bidder will be required to submit a complete Credit Card Authorization Form for each auction.
Description: This is the monthly surplus auction for Sandia National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, University of New Mexico, New Mexico Tech, Santa Fe Community College, Albuquerque Public Schools, Central New Mexico Community College, National Renewable Energy Laboratory and others. This sale includes test & measurement, electronics, laboratory, healthcare assets, computers, monitors, printers, copiers, plotters, office furniture, office equipment, machinery and office supplies.
Featuring: 6 Containers (3 – 20′ Containers, 2 – 8′ Containers – 1 – 10′ Container)
Location of Assets: Los Alamos Surplus Yard, 381 Eniwetok Street, Los Alamos, NM
Auction Notes: This is a great one day surplus auction. There will be in excess of 2,000 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Photos Only
Registration / Disposal Fee: $ 25.00 Cash or Debit Cards ONLY, Non-Refundable
Buyer’s Premium: 17.5% ~ 5% Cash Discount ~ 2% Discount for PayPal
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer – $ 25.00 Fee, Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), PayPal
Payment Date: Close of Business September 15, 2015 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- “Removal must occur the week of September 14, 2015 unless LANL Excess Operations management grants an extension. A point of contact for arranging the pickups will be provided with the sale’s receipt”
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
| Click for Video
||Photo Gallery Click for Lot # w/ Description||Catalog|