Sale Type: Online Bidding | Absentee Bidding (bids brought to Live Auction) | Live Public Auction | Webcast 3% Additional
Number Of Sale Rings & Types Of Bidding:
- Ring # 1 at 9:30 AM (Online Absentee, Live Internet Bidding for Lots # 1 – 367 Only)
3 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction
- Online Absentee Bidding (absentee bids are downloaded and brought to Live Auction, ALL absentee bids MUST be submitted by Saturday, 8:00 AM)
- Live Internet Webcast via HiBid– 3% Additional Fee for this service
Note: Prior to Online Absentee Bidding (Bentley’s Website) OR Live Internet Bidding (Live Auction World), each bidder will be required to submit a complete Credit Card Authorization Form for each auction.
Description: This is the yearly surplus auction for the New Mexico Department of Transportation (NM DOT) and others. This sale includes vehicles, pickups, trucks, vans, trailers, heavy equipment, office equipment, office furniture, computers and electronics.
Auction Notes: This is a great one day surplus auction. There will be in excess of 350 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
- Friday, September 23, 2016 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:00 AM
Registration / Disposal Fee: No Registration Fee, Open to the Public.
Buyer’s Premium: No Buyer’s Premium
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer – $ 25.00 Fee
Payment Date: Close of Business Wednesday, September 28, 2016 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDT or 1 hour after auction concludes.
- Sunday, September 25, 2016 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Monday, September 26, 2016 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT.
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Wednesday, September 28 after the auction to have their items picked or shipped, otherwise a $ 100.00 per piece per day late fee will be assessed on each and every item left on the yard.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight. Packaging and Handling Fees are additional and will be added to the invoice for this service.
| Click for Video