Date: Friday, November 14, 2014 at 9:30 AM MST
Sale Type: Live Public Auction – Theater Style
2 Sale Rings:
- Ring # 1 (Online Absentee, Live Internet Bidding) – Test & Measurement, Electronics, Manufacturing, Laboratory, Healthcare, Machinery, Equipment, Vehicles
3 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction
- Online Absentee Bidding (bids are downloaded and brought to Live Auction, ALL absentee bids MUST be submitted by Thursday, 6:00 PM)
- Live Internet Webcast via Live Auction World – 3% Additional Fee for this service
Note: Prior to Online Absentee Bidding (Bentley’s Website) OR Live Internet Bidding (Live Auction World), each bidder will be required to submit a complete Credit Card Authorization Form for each auction.
Description: This is the monthly surplus auction for Sandia National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, University of New Mexico, New Mexico Tech, Santa Fe Community College, Albuquerque Public Schools, Central New Mexico Community College and others. This sale includes test & measurement, electronics, laboratory, healthcare assets, computers, monitors, printers, copiers, plotters, office furniture, office equipment, machinery and office supplies.
2 – 1978 Drott / Case 30 Ton Hydraulic All Terrain Cruz Crane, Model MC 2500
Crane # 1: 1,440.8 Hours
Crane # 2: 1167 Hours
Auction Notes: This is a great one day surplus auction. There will be in excess of 2,500 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
- Friday, November 14, 2014 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
Registration / Disposal Fee: $ 25.00 Cash or Debit Cards ONLY, Non-Refundable
Buyer’s Premium: 17.5% ~ 5% Cash Discount ~ 2% Discount for PayPal
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer – $ 25.00 Fee, Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), PayPal
Payment Date: Close of Business November 18, 2014 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Friday, November 14, 2014 until 5:00 PM or 1 hour after auction concludes
- Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday, November 17, 2014 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Friday after the auction to have their items picked or shipped, otherwise $ 2.00 per square foot per day storage fees will apply.
Pulling Fees: Any Absentee / Internet Bidder who submits bids electronically then comes to the auction and bids at the auction will be charged the normal packaging and handling fees.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight. Packaging and Handling Fees are additional and will be added to the invoice for this service.
| Click for Video
||Photo Gallery Click for Lot # w/ Description||Catalog|
Note: The Freightquote calculator is for a 40"x48"x48" pallet weighing 500 pounds picking up at a Business with a loading dock or forklift.