Location: 7148 Bell, Amarillo, TX 79109
Sale Type: Live Public Auction – Theater Style with online Absentee bidding
Number Of Sale Rings & Types Of Bidding:
- Ring # 1 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding) – Lots 1 – 1,080 – Test & Measurement, Electronics, Computers, Laptops, Printers, Network Equipment, Laboratory, Healthcare
- Ring # 2 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding) – Lots 2,001 – 2,790 – Furniture, Filing Cabinets, Chairs, Cabinets, Office Equipment, Estate Items, Restaurant Equipment, Christmas Decorations
- Ring # 3 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding) – Lots 3,001 – 4,279 – Industrial Equipment, Tools, Woodworking, Machinery, Supplies, Lots 5,001 – 5,062 at 12:00 PM – Forklifts, Trucks, Vans, Trailers, Pallet Racking (Located in South Lot)
Note: Prior to Online Bidding each bidder will be required to submit a complete Credit Card Authorization Form for each auction.
Description: This is the surplus auction for Pantex, Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Amarillo Independent School District, Region 16, Texas Panhandle Centers and others. This sale includes test & measurement, electronics, laboratory, healthcare assets, computers, monitors, printers, copiers, plotters, office furniture, office equipment, machinery and office supplies.
Auction Notes: This is a great one day live auction. There will be in excess of 2,500 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
- Friday, November 20, 2015 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Registration / Disposal Fee: No registration fee / disposal fee.
Buyer’s Premium: 15% ~ 5% Cash Discount ~ 2% Discount for PayPal
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer – $ 25.00 Fee, Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), PayPal
Payment Date: Close of Business November 24, 2015 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Saturday, November 21, 2015 until 5:00 PM CDT
- Sunday, November 22, 2015 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (except lunch)
- Monday, November 23, 2015 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (except lunch)
- Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Friday after the auction to have their items picked or shipped, otherwise $ 2.00 per square foot per day storage fees will apply.
Pulling Fees: Any Absentee / Internet Bidder who submits bids electronically then comes to the auction and bids at the auction will be charged the normal packaging and handling fees.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight. Packaging and Handling Fees are additional and will be added to the invoice for this service.
Click for Videos