Auction Date: Friday, February 10, 2016 at 9:30 AM MST
Auction Location: 4900 Pan American Freeway NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Sale Type: Live Public Auction – Theater Style
Number Of Sale Rings & Types Of Bidding:
- Ring # 1 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding, Live Internet Bidding – Simulcast)
- Lots 1 – 574 – Test & Measurement, Electronics, Manufacturing, Laboratory, Healthcare
- Ring # 2 Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding, Live Internet Bidding – Simulcast)
- Lots 2,001 – 2,279 & 4,001 – 4,371 Furniture, Filing Cabinets, Chairs, Cabinets, Equipment, Tools
- Lots 3,001 – 3,999 & 5,001 – 5,026 Computers, Printers, Monitors, Copiers, Plotters, Laptop, Office Equipment
3 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction
- Online Absentee Bidding (absentee bids can be left right up until the item sells)
- Live Internet Bidding – Simulcast
Description: This is the monthly surplus auction for Sandia National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, University of New Mexico, New Mexico Tech, Santa Fe Community College, Albuquerque Public Schools, Central New Mexico Community College, National Renewable Energy Laboratory and others. This sale includes test & measurement, electronics, laboratory, healthcare assets, computers, monitors, printers, copiers, plotters, office furniture, office equipment, machinery and office supplies.
Auction Notes: This is a great one day surplus auction. There will be in excess of 1,000 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Thursday, February 9, 2016 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
- Friday, February 10, 2016 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
Registration / Disposal Fee: $ 25.00 Cash or Debit Cards ONLY, Non-Refundable
Buyer’s Premium: 17.5% ~ 5% Cash Discount ~ 2% Discount for PayPal
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer ($ 25.00 Fee), Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), PayPal
Payment Date: Close of Business Tuesday, February 14, 2017 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Friday, February 10, 2017 until 5:00 PM MST or 1 hour after auction concludes
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 CLOSED
- Sunday, February 12, 2017 CLOSED
- Monday, February 13, 2017 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Friday after the auction to have their items picked or shipped, otherwise $ 2.00 per square foot per day storage fees will apply.
Pulling Fees: Any Absentee / Internet Bidder who submits bids electronically then comes to the auction and bids at the auction will be charged the normal packaging and handling fees.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight. Packaging and Handling Fees are additional and will be added to the invoice for this service.
|Click for Videos||Excel Spreadsheet||Catalog|