Assets Located: Winrock Shopping Center, 2100 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Sale Type: Live Public Auction – Theater Style
Number Of Sale Rings & Types Of Bidding:
- Ring # 1 (Online Absentee, Onsite Bidding, Live Internet Bidding – Simulcast) – Decorations, Restaurant Equipment, Displays, Parking Lot Lights, Trash Compactor, Escalators, Etc…
3 Bidding Options:
- Attend Auction
- Online Absentee Bidding (absentee bids are downloaded and brought to Live Auction, ALL absentee bids MUST be submitted by Friday, 10:00 PM)
- Live Internet Webcast via Live Auction World – 3% Additional Fee for this service
Note: Prior to Online Absentee Bidding (Bentley’s Website) OR Live Internet Bidding (Live Auction World), each bidder will be required to submit a complete Credit Card Authorization Form for each auction.
Description: This is a complete liquidation of the former Graham Central Station that was located 4770 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM. The sale is being conducted for a secured creditor. All assets have been moved to our location.
- Restaurant Equipment
- Imperial 6 Burner Stove
- Regal Deep Fryer
- Several Imperial Hoods
- Store Fronts
- Aluminum Security Doors
- 4 Escalators
- Display Racks
- 40+ Plant Pots
- Clothing Racks
- 40 Yard Roll Off
- Trash Compactor
- Parking Lot Lights
- Large Christmas Train & Track
- Aristo Craft Trains: Polks Model 1/29 Scale, 8 Pieces
Auction Notes: This is a great one day surplus auction. There will be in excess of 1,000 lots.
Notice to Purchasers:
- Friday, January 16, 2015 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Registration / Disposal Fee: No Registration Fee
Buyer’s Premium: 15% ~ 5% Cash Discount ~ 2% Discount for PayPal
Payment Type: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guarantee, Wire Transfer – $ 25.00 Fee, Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), PayPal
Payment Date: Close of Business January 20, 2015 (If Bentley’s has NOT received payment for the winning bids within 24 hours of the FINAL payment date, the bidder authorizes Bentley’s to charge liquidated damages to the credit card left on file during the registration process.)
- Monday, January 19, 2015 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Storage Fees: All Absentee / Internet Bidders will have until the following Friday after the auction to have their items picked or shipped, otherwise $ 2.00 per square foot per day storage fees will apply.
Pulling Fees: Any Absentee / Internet Bidder who submits bids electronically then comes to the auction and bids at the auction will be charged the normal packaging and handling fees.
Sale Currency: United States Dollars – USD
Shipping: Shipping is available for this auction. We ship UPS Ground and UPS Freight. Packaging and Handling Fees are additional and will be added to the invoice for this service.
| Click for Video
Lot #’s 1 – 410
|Photo Gallery Click for Lot # w/ Description||Catalog|